Our guiding principle
We do not share any personally identifiable information that we collect from you except:
- the comments that you voluntarily contribute to the public portion of our Sites, and
- to the extent required by the very nature of the Services you specifically request.
Some information that we collect in providing Services may be protected from compelled disclosure under the attorney-client privilege and work product doctrines. We are bound by the Rules of Professional Conduct in the State of Washington to maintain such information in strict confidence.
The information that we collect
We collect certain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as:
- Personal details like your name and contact information.
- Financial and other potentially confidential information provided in response to questionnaires that we use to provide the Services you request.
- Emails or records of other communications you exchange with us.
- Credit card and other payment account information.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information using industry-standard tools and techniques for web sites generally, such as:
- Logs that record the date, time, and type of your web requests, your Internet Protocol address, and your browser type and language.
- Session cookies that place a string of characters unique to your computer and browser, so that we may provide Services securely.
How we use information
We use your personally identifiable information only to deliver the specific Services you request. We use non-personally identifiable information for that purpose as well as to evaluate the use and performance of our Service generally, to track user trends, to diagnose technical problems, and to optimize our Sites for search engine performance.
Last Revised: <January 24, 2011>