“Agile Legal Advice for a Competitive World”
Areas of legal expertise include:
- business planning and company formation
- contract review and negotiation
- copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- securities offerings including seed investments
- term sheets and venture capital
- business acquisition and sale
Engagements are often structured as a fixed fee, with a strong emphasis placed on giving practical, results-oriented legal advice. Initial consultations are free.
Business Lawyer 8201 164th Ave. NE, Suite 200
Redmond, Washington 98052
joe [at] lawjock.com
Clients accepted in the greater Seattle area, including the Eastside communities of Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville. Clients from outside King County and the wider Puget Sound region who seek speciality legal services, such as counseling on federal securities law matters, are accepted on a case-by-case basis.